Please join NAIOP NYC as KPMG to provide a detailed presentation on opportunity zones to help your firm leverage the tax benefits afforded by the 2017 Tax Cuts & Jobs Act. KPMG – a global leader in tax and advisory services – will review everything you need to know to navigate and master the topic of Qualified Opportunity Zones.
Topics will include:
- Opportunity Zones 101: An overview of the new tax laws and opportunity zones and opportunity funds
- Catalyzing Investments: how opportunity zones and funds are stimulating private investments in economically distressed communities
- Capital Gain Incentives: detailed review of the capital gain and tax incentives for economic development in qualified opportunity zones
- KPMG’s Two-Phase QOZ Approach: zone qualification and feasibility/ implementation and compliance
- Tom West, Principal, Passthroughs Group, Washington National Tax, KPMG LLP (U.S.)
- Phil Marra, National Audit Leader, U.S. Building, Construction & Real Estate, KPMG LLP (U.S.)
***NAIOP NYC members interested in attending should reach out to email@example.com to receive a registration code for discounted ticket pricing.